Monday, August 23, 2010

My mom JUST told me it's okay to talk to strangers. I can't wait until we have that talk about....when I DO IT for the first time! *giggles*

I'm giving myself a dose of rohypnol to forget the events of TODAY...

Ratio time! XY Canis Majoris is to the moon what a Neutrino is to the the amount that I give a f*ck about today. It's been one of those.

Asshole (friend or relative) had food delivered to my house for a week and didn't tip. I wonder how much feces I have been eating...

You know those people that do EVERYTHING effortlessly? They're annoying and apparently avoiding my car ISN'T one of those things...

My neighbor's cat walks across the street VERY SLOWLY. He's not afraid of cars...YET. He should learn from the neighbor's kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment