Monday, August 16, 2010

The guy walking behind my house...well let me just say, the only thing missing are the words "Wes Craven Presents..." above his head.

Have you ever been around people so draining to you that being near them makes you feel like your skin is lead? HAPPY MONDAY EVERYBODY!

You have to hand it to the guests on cable news. I have never seen people work so hard to keep the words "Not" and "Crazy" so far apart...

Great choice in the U.S. You can either be with a bunch of spineless pussies or racist xenophobes. Hi...I'm S.Anthony, independent voter.

Breaking News!!! The secret hidden ending of the Statue of Liberty poem is ..."just kidding, keep those motherf*kers out!" Film @ 6 & 11...

Sometimes I wish that I was much, much less intelligent, and a bigot...there is soooo much money to be made on/in cable/radio...

Don't wink at me as you curse your boyfriend out on your cellphone! Do you really think this behavior is a SUCCESSFUL commercial for you?

If I knew then what I know now....I would have put soooo much money on "Have a black president?" in vegas... 

Spray deodorant may stop the smell, but it doesn't stop you from looking like a dirty pig Mr Too Lazy to Shower. High 5, no. Wave, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment